There are certain books which are almost pre-requisites to success! The one for wealth creation is Napoleon Hill’s ‘Think And Grow Rich‘.
It is one of the most influencial best sellers of all time, selling over 15 million copies around the world. The reasons for its success: because it does what it says on the tin! During the research for the book, he interviewed 500 of the most affluent men and women of the time and put together a 13-step formula to achieve the same success – here they are…
The book first reminds us of the power of thought and desire. It then goes on to cover the 13-step process, which includes:
- Faith: visualising and believing in the attained desire.
- Autosuggestion: influencing the subconscious mind.
- Specialised Knowledge: personal experiences or observations.
- Imagination: the workshop of the mind.
- Organised Planning: turning desire into action.
- Decision: the dangers of procrastination.
- Persistence: the sustained effort necessary to believe.
- Power Of The Master Mind: the driving force.
- The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation: how drive and sex drive are linked.
- The Subconscious Mind: the connecting link.
- The Brain: our broadcasting and receiving nerve station.
- The Sixth Sense: door to the temple of wisdom.
The titles don’t do justice to the detail in the content. Napoleon Hill teaches the reader by telling lots of stories and building lots of pictures in the mind. If we truly want to turn our finances around, we need a shift in our perspectives – this book provides it!